TWP/MWR/C1 - Rain events not flagged
On some occasions the rain flag did not flag data during likely rain events.
Users should carefully examine the data to ensure that they are not contaminated by rain.
Also examine the brightness temperature qc variables.
- Mean 31.4 GHz sky brightness temperature(tbsky31)
- Total water vapor along LOS path(vap)
- Averaged total liquid water along LOS path(liq)
- Mean 23.8 GHz sky brightness temperature(tbsky23)
- 23.8 GHz sky brightness temperature derived from tip curve(tbskytip23)
- 31.8 GHz sky brightness temperature derived from tip curve(tbskytip31)
- Total water vapor along zenith path using tip-derived brightness temperatures(vaptip)
- Total liquid water along zenith path using tip-derived brightness temperatures(liqtip)